Saturday, April 14, 2012

Guest: Summer from Made by Munchie's Mama

My name is Summer and I am the all over the place mama behind Made By Munchie's Mama. I work, I wife, I mama and occasionally I am just Summer. I have 2 little boys: Munchie who is 2 aka Gavin and Dylie Bear who is 7 months aka Dylan.  

My hubby and I are just like every other couple: struggling to find the work, parent, spouse balance and taking things one day at a time.  On my blog you will find me writing about fights I have with my hubby, mama guilt, what I wear on Wednesdays, and stuff they don't tell you about parenthood before you get pregnant.  I also throw a good ole' tutorial around every now and then.

One of my new favorite things to do is re-purpose items.  It's an inexpensive way to spruce up your house on a limited budget.  Here are some creative ideas that I am excited to try!

Source
Door used as a table

Source
Wash bin used as an ottoman

Source
Picture frame used as a tray

Source
Vintage suitcase used as a chair

Source
Pill organizer used as a craft supply organizer

Source
Drawer used as a ribbon holder

Source
Vintage drawer knobs used as a purse hanger

Source
Truck springs used as stools

Source
Dresser used as a vanity

Source

Cabinet used as a shoe organizer

 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...