Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Photo Challenge Winners: Photos of People Taking Pictures

This weeks photo challenge was simply.... fun. We had a lot more entries than last week so my judge making decision got much more difficult. Thanks to each and everyone of you who joined in this weeks photo challenge.

Now getting to the good stuff!
Drum roll please......
{Couldn't resist this photo!}

1st Place: Lena from Mom2MemphisandRuby

2nd Place: Jessica from The Velardes

3rd Place: Cat from Stuff I Love

If your photo was in the top three, congratulations! You rocked it this week! Please email me your shipping information to momsgonnasnap@gmail.com, so I can mail you your prize.

I'm overjoyed that I've been flooded with emails/Facebook messages/Tweets about continuing this link up!

This week our photo challenge is Childhood.
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Read here to see how it works to be considered a winner....
Link up opens this Friday morning so be ready! A little secret, those first to link their photos get major hits.
Our Reflection

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Lena won, her photo this week was fantastic! I really like the others, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was great! I hope to see you link up on Firday. Please, pretty pleae. ^_^

      Delete
  2. These are great! That sounds like a lot of fun! I must try it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope you do! This weeks theme is Childhood. The link up opens on Friday and I hope to see you there! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Cool pictures! I like the beach one in particular :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...